Come and enjoy a fantastic holiday in Bournemouth during the summer 2013.
Here are our Summer Special prices for July, August and September 2013:
|3 Night Weekend||£190pp DBB||£152pp B&B|
|4 Night Mid-week Break||£248pp DBB||£184pp B&B|
|7 Night Holiday||£389pp DBB||£284pp B&B|
These are the adult prices. Children age 3 and under are free; those age 4-16 pay 50%. There’s usually a minimum stay of 2 nights over the weekend – but for the rest of the week if you can only get away for one night then we would be delighted to welcome you here. You can check availability on-line or call us as some rooms can take extra beds and we may just have the perfect room to suit you!
To give you an example:
- 2 adults with 2 kids (4-16 years old)
- Staying for 4 nights: Monday 29 July 2013 to Friday 2 August 2013 or Monday 5 August to Friday 9 August 2013
- Total price for the 4 people for 4 nights is £552 (for B&B) or £744 (for Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
For the same family staying just two nights mid-week the price would be £288 for B&B or £384 for D,B&B.
There’s loads to do very close to our hotel (so you won’t need a car when you are here). Here are some suggestions for families:
- Have fun at the kids entertainment tent in the Lower Gardens just outside the hotel (all weathers, every day and totally free)
- Wednesday evening Candlelight nights in the Lower Gardens just outside the hotel. A 100 year old tradition for children – it’s so beautiful and captivating and so free!
- Take a ride in the Bournemouth Eye hot air balloon up to 500 feet
- Travel on Peppa Pig’s Landtrain along the seafront to Boscombe Pier
- Build a fantastic sandcastle on the beach
- Visit Gigi’s Gelataria – Bournemouth’s very own real Italian ice cream parlour
- Take the open top bus to Swanage travelling on the famous chain ferry at Sandbanks
- Hire a deckchair and enjoy an icecream on the beach
- Visit Harry Ramsden’s for Fish and Chips looking out to sea.
Click here to check availability and book on-line now!