Christmas Market Returns to Bournemouth
Posted on November 23rd, 2010 | Leave a Comment
The Bournemouth Christmas Market returns this year, featuring a new German Alpine Bar and over 50 traders in alpine chalets decorated with twinkling white Christmas lights.
Held in the heart of Bournemouth in the Town Square and surrounding streets, this festive extravaganza is inspired by the “Weihnachtsmarkt” traditional German Markets.
- An authentic German cuisine with a traditional German charcoal BBQ Bratwurst House offering three types of German sausage
- A giant windmill steak and potatoes stand
- A roasted chestnuts costermonger
- A flavoured coffee stall
- A crepe stall
- A traditional sweets stall
- A brand new Alpine Chalet style bar with a beer garden serving high quality German lager and mulled wines (Gluewein)
- A traditional Victorian Style “Gallopers” carousel, providing fun for all ages
Traders offer authentic seasonal gifts and traditional yuletide foods from German, British and other European craftsmen and merchants. They have been selected as top class purveyors of traditional Christmas fair to ensure you have a high quality shopping experience.
The Bournemouth Christmas Market will run for 36 days from Thursday 18th November until Friday 24th December, it will also run on after Christmas until Sunday 2nd January 2011 (with all catering stalls but less traders) for a further 9 days.
Why not plan a day visit to the Bournemouth Christmas Market or better still a short break in Bournemouth as one day is not enough to enjoy the full range of treats on offer?
For more information, see www.bournemouthchristmasmarkets.com.